Franklin High School Media Center
7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Thursday
7:00 am – 2:45 pm Friday
- When you come to the library, come with a purpose! Work only on school assignments; no email, games, social networking, etc. Approved electronic devices are to be used for educational purposes only.
- You DO sign in with a planner signed by a teacher when you come to the library
- -from a teacher’s class
- from your study hall
- from freshman lunch
- You DO NOT have to sign in when you come to the library
- before or after school
- with a class and your teacher
- during upperclassmen lunch
- You cannot leave the library when there are 10 minutes or less left in the period.
- Be respectful of others working around you by maintaining a low level of noise.
- Water bottles only, no food or drinks
- Printing: please ask a member of the library staff before you print. We have black and white, color, and double-sided printing. You may only print school related documents (no invitations, personal photos, etc.)
- Books (print and audio) may be checked out for 3 weeks, Nooks for 2 weeks, videos and devices for 1 week, and reference books overnight
- Maximum number of checkouts: 5 books (or 1 Nook), 1 video, 1 reference
- Copy machine (10 cents a page)