- Student growth is the primary focus at Grassland Elementary. All children can and will learn in a safe, caring environment.
- Students learn best when provided developmentally appropriate practices that meet each child’s unique intellectual, physical, emotional, and social needs.
- A variety of engaging, stimulating strategies are utilized to provide differentiation of instruction for all students.
- Students will be involved in the learning process and provided continuous opportunities for growth and success.
- The learning community shares the responsibility and commitment to support the school’s mission and beliefs.
Our vision ensures an engaging and academically enriching environment designed to support the collaborative educational efforts of teachers, students, staff, and community.
Grassland Elementary School hours are from 8:35 to 3:35. When there is a half day dismissal the school day ends at 12:10. Office hours are 8:00 to 4:00. Students may enter the building at 8:15. K-2 students go to the cafeteria and are dismissed to their classroom at 8:25. K-5 students go to the gym and are dismissed to their classrooms at 8:25.
Grassland School Community Association (GSCA) is the parent support organization for Grassland Elementary School.
BE NICE! Williamson County students and staff are committed to taking this powerful message with them wherever they go!
Williamson County School’s new Successory program gives students a chance to say thank you to the school employees who are helping them become a success.