Williamson County Schools Family Access, previously known as Parent Portal, gives parents the ability to track their child’s academic progress safely and securely online.
Skyward Mobile Access App (Family Access)
The mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices that allows users to connect more conveniently for quick access to your student’s schedule, grades and attendance.
Report Card Information
- Parents/Guardians can view report cards by clicking on the Report Cards menu item in your Family Access Dashboard.
Parents/Guardians can print a PDF of report cards directly from the Family Access portal.
Parents/Guardians who still need a Family Access account should contact their child’s school.
Printed report cards are only available upon parental request. Requests for printed copies must be provided to the school’s Principal. There may be up to a 3 day delay from the Family Access posting of report cards to the availability of printed cards to the school.
Parent Help Documents
- WCS Family Access School Contacts
- Family Access, Minimum Requirements
- Family Access, Accounts and Password Resets
- Family Access, Viewing Progress Reports
- Family Access, Viewing Report Cards
- Family Access, Teacher Webpage
- Family Access, Understanding Middle School Tardies
- Skyward Mobile Access App (Family Access)