Students must use Final Forms in order to tryout for any sport.
- WCS athletic departments will not accept paper copies of any other athletic forms or packets, and all required forms must be completed online to be eligible for tryouts and participate in athletic programs or activities.
- Physicals are valid for 12 months from the date of the exam while in Middle School.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to know when that physical expires. If the physical expires in the middle of a season, a new physical will be required immediately for continued participation.
- click here for finalforms
Volleyball camp for rising 5th and 6th graders: May 10th and May 11th from 4-6pm. The cost is $55 per student. Please see the attached flier for more information. Please contact Michael McKaig firstname.lastname@example.org for information and register by May 5th
- 7th and 8th grade tryouts for next year’s team will take place May 18th and May 19th from 3-5pm. Please make sure current physicals (all forms) are on file prior to tryouts. Sign-ups for tryouts will be posted in April.
- 6th grade tryouts for next year’s team will take place May 23rd and May 24th from 3-5pm. Students must complete a sports physical through final forms and have their doctor/parents fill out all forms, otherwise students will not be able to tryout. Students must sign-up for tryouts through Michael McKaig email@example.com.