Upon graduation from Page High School, students will have completed:
- English Language Arts – 4 credits
- Mathematics – 4 credits
- Science – 3 credits
- Social Studies – 3 credits
- Wellness – 1 credit
- Physical Education – 0.5 credit
- Personal Finance – 0.5 credit
- World Language – 2 credits
- Fine Arts – 1 credit
- Elective Focus – 3 credits
- Senior Project
Courses are offered at the following levels at Page High School:
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses: designed to prepare a student to earn college credit through the successful completion of the A.P. Test in that subject area.
- Honors: a challenging pace designed for the student who has displayed a record of academic success. Students enrolled in Honors courses must complete the Honors Portfolio in order to receive Honors credit (this is required by the State of Tennessee).
- College Preparatory: all courses are considered college preparatory unless specifically labeled otherwise.
- Resource: open only to students who have been placed in the course by IEP-team approval.
Digital Arts and Design
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Health Science: Diagnostic Services
Health Sciences: Emergency Services
Health Sciences: Nursing Services
Project Lead The Way (Honors)