The existing Brentwood Middle School (formerly Northside Junior High) building recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. Williamson County is recapitalizing the property with a 2-phase construction project. Phase 1 will consist of demolishing a portion of the existing school along Granny White Pike and replacing with a new cafeteria, gymnasium, and related arts, along with a three-story 36 classrooms addition and media center. Once the Phase 1 construction is completed, the contractor will begin Phase 2 demolition and construction. Phase 2 will demolish the remainder of the existing building and the “7th Grade Wing” building, then construct a three-story wing containing 36 classrooms, as well as a multi-purpose field. When complete, the new Brentwood Middle School will have 72 classrooms in the approximately 211,000 SF building.
5324 Murray Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
- A Community Meeting to discuss the Project was held on February 10, 2022. View the meeting presentation.
- Bids were opened on June 2, 2022, and a contract was awarded to Robert S. Biscan & Co.
- The Notice to Proceed with construction was issued on July 7, 2022.
- Substantial completion of Phase 1 Construction is scheduled to be completed by December 1, 2023. The Phase 1 building will be in use for the second semester of the 2023-24 school year.
- Construction of the entire project is expected to be completed before November 2025 with the Phase 2 building becoming operational for the 2025-26 school year.