Rumor Mill - January 20, 2021

  • Rumor Mill Logo

    Published January 20, 2021

    I have some questions and concerns about how my child is learning during remote. Who do I need to contact to get answers?

    You should always contact your child’s teacher first and ask questions or express your concerns. If you need information the teacher cannot provide, contact your school's assistant principal or principal.

    If you still have questions or concerns, reach out to the executive director of elementary or secondary education and then the assistant superintendent of elementary or secondary education, followed by the superintendent. After reaching out to these staff members, you may contact a School Board representative.

    The purpose of this section is to answer any questions parents, teachers or community members might have regarding the school district and to set the record straight in regards to any rumors that might be circulating. If you have a question or have heard a rumor that you would like for us to address, simply EMAIL US your questions and we will respond to them in upcoming issues of InFocus.