SchoolCashOnline is our new preferred payment method. Create an account today, receive notifications and pay fees from your handheld device or computer within minutes of registration.
How to Register
- Go to SchoolCashOnline and click Register.
- Type your first name, last name and email address, and create a password.
- Select a security question.
- Select YES to receive email notifications whenever items are added to your student’s account. You will not receive any marketing emails.
- SchoolCashOnline will send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, check your Spam folder.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
How to Add Students
- Sign in to SchoolCashOnline
- At the top of the page, navigate to MY ACCOUNT.
- From the dropdown menu, select My Students.
- Click to add a student.
- Type in Williamson County Schools.
- Select your school name from the list.
- Enter student full legal name as it is in Skyward.
- The system is fully secure, with PCI certification.
- Click Confirm.
- You may add up to fifteen students on your profile.
How to Make a Payment
- You will be able to view any available items attached to your student(s) that are set up on your account.
- Select the item which you would like to purchase and click "Add to Cart."
- Once you have finished adding items to your cart, select "Check Out" to make a payment.