Bethesda Parent/Teacher Organization
Bethesda Parent/Teacher Organization is a team effort that works to meet the needs of the students, staff, and community. The goals of the organization is to:
- Establishing and maintaining a working relationship between parents, school, and community.
- Organizing events and fundraisers to support the needs of the students and staff by raising funds that are outside the school budget.
- Expanding technology and supplementing equipment, curriculum, and supplies.
- Support school improvement through landscaping and boosting community and staff mo
BES PTO Officers
- Co-Presidents: Lindsay Wright and Alexis Kirby
- Co-Vice Presidents: Amy Waltz and Tara Hayes
- Co-Treasurers: Alison Hill and Casey Roper