Meet the Brentwood Middle Vikings
The Brentwood Middle Vikings are faculty, staff and community members who proudly wear the colors of green and gold. We are passionate about providing an environment that is encouraging, supportive and devoted to helping everyone be the best Viking they can be.
The cornerstone value of Brentwood Middle is that the needs of every student comes first. We value excellence by providing the highest level of student learning through exemplary instruction and service. We value attitude and are committed to being solutions-oriented every day. We value perseverance and resolve to overcome any obstacle through dedication and hard work. We value teamwork and work interdependently with all team members to achieve our common goals.
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
BMS is a PBIS school that focuses on positively reinforcing students for making good choices and having good behavior.
We expect students to be respectful of all adults, students and school property; responsible in all daily activities; and to take pride in all endeavors.
Personal Responsibility in Daily Excellence (PRIDE) at BMS
At BMS we define PRIDE as Personal Responsibility In Daily Excellence.
- Students will take pride in bringing all expected classroom materials and participating in all classroom activities to the best of their ability.
- Students will learn as much as they can by taking pride in completing all assignments and studying for all tests and quizzes.
- Students will take pride by working to maintain a clean and well-presented school campus.
- Students will take pride in how we treat fellow Vikings and our guests.
- Give your best effort every day!