Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Williamson County Schools and welcome to our website. We hope that you will find this website easy to use as you search for a position with our schools. We encourage you to complete an application and frequently check out our job listings. You will find that a career working in our district is challenging, rewarding and fulfilling. We also encourage you to “do your homework” and learn all that you can about Williamson County Schools. We are very proud of what we have to offer both our students and our employees.
To be considered for a certified position with Williamson County Schools, you must have the following:
- At least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A valid Tennessee teaching certificate for the level and/or subject area that you are to teach.
- Be “Highly Qualified” under “No Child Left Behind” Legislation in the core teaching subject area.
- A completed online Williamson County Schools Certificated Application
- A completed online Teacher Insight Interview with Gallup, if required
If you hold a Tennessee teaching license, please scan and attach a copy to your application. If you do not hold a Tennessee teaching license, you must meet eligibility requirements. Please visit the TN Department of Education website (opens in a new window) to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
To be considered for a classified or support position, you must:
- Meet the minimum qualifications for the position you are seeking
- A completed online Williamson County Schools Classified Application
- Attach transcripts **It is required, if applicable
All applications must be complete with all applicable blanks completed. A resume is not a substitute for the application, but may be attached to your application.
Should there be a vacancy in your field; administrators will contact the most qualified applicants on file for interviews. Please continue to check our website for an updated list of vacancies. Your application will be active for three years from the date of the application. At the end of that time, you will need to update your online application if you have a continued interest in positions with Williamson County Schools.