Steps to Take Before Attending
- Submit the substitute teacher application (opens in a new window).
- Complete and submit in order the corresponding pages in the New Hire Packet (PDF opens in a new window). If you do not have access to a printer you may mail these documents directly to the Human Resources Specialist printed (single sided). The packet may also be submitted via email in PDF format or by fax. Attach transcripts, STEDI Certificate, and/or Teaching License to your application.
- Submit the reference link to at least two references, who must be professional references.
- Have your fingerprinting complete for this position. For more information, please read the New Hire Packet (PDF opens in a new window). Fingerprinting can be attached to the new hire packet if you so choose.
Documents to Bring to Orientation
- Originals and copies of your ID’s. Please refer to the I-9 Acceptable Documents page (PDF opens in a new window) for information on acceptable documents to support I-9 documentation. HR Staff MUST view these documents at orientation.
- Fingerprinting receipt to show proof of starting the process.
If any of the above steps are not complete, you will not be able to attend this open orientation. If you have any questions, please call 615-472-4007.
Workers Compensation forms will be provided at orientation. It is not required for these forms to be filled out prior to orientation.