Parents, Teachers, and Students:
Working Together Makes Everything Better
Behind every great school, there is a great organization of parents, teachers, and students working together to support every aspect of school life. Since our school’s inception in 1996, the Centennial PTSO has served as the primary organization for all stakeholders to become involved in supporting the school in a variety of ways:
- Encouraging the volunteerism and active involvement of all parents in their children’s education
- Facilitating teaching and learning by providing additional equipment, supplies, and other types of support to classroom teachers, coaches, and administration
- Stimulating community involvement in the welfare and day to day activities of the school
- Enhancing morale among all stakeholders
- Supporting the general welfare of all stakeholders
Everyone is needed! Everyone can find a place to serve that fits perfectly with his or her availability, interests, and skill set. We encourage all parents and teachers to join and to become lifelong members of this incredible organization.
We need YOU!