Chapman’s Retreat Parent Teacher Organization
Chapman’s Retreat Elementary is very proud of having an active Parent – Teacher Organization. Our PTO holds several events throughout the year to raise money and help in aid and instruction of the students at CRES. It is the mission of the CRES PTO to:
- Work in tandem with the administration, faculty, staff, parents, and community to further student success.
- Organize events and fund-raisers to supplement and fund school needs, new technologies, etc.
- Develop and aid in the creation of new programs to support or enrich the curriculum.
- Support school improvement and promote the finest education possible for the students.
- Encourage and aid the overall morale of the school community.