We Are the Chapman’s Cheetahs
The Chapman’s Retreat family is made of a strong group of students, faculty, staff, administrators, parents, and community. We wear red and blue and cheer on our mascot, the Cheetah! Our close proximity both within school walls and within the community creates a neighborhood of love, support, and pride!
- Students are our primary customers
- Every student will learn and grow
- Educational decisions will be based on individual student needs and school data
- Our school is a unique and powerful community where learning is ongoing
- Instruction will be based on research-based methods and strategies that facilitate student curiosity and engagement
- Our school culture relies on the support of and collaboration among student, parents, faculty members, and the community
I am a Chapman’s Cheetah!
You can hear me roar!
Through my actions and attitudes
My grades will really soar.
I am respectful and ready,
Successful through and through.
I am responsible and do the things
I know that I should do!
Cheetahs help me through the challenges
That put me to the test.
In this community where I am safe,
I’ll always do my best!