Creekside News and Notes
Our Otters are busy! Get all of the latest news of happenings at Creekside Elementary below. If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster or call the office at (615) 472-5370.
- Upcoming Dates T.B.A.
Creekside News from WCS InFocus
- Creekside Elementary Officially Opens
January 28, 2020
- First Day at Creekside Elementary
January 28, 2020
- Creekside Elementary Learns About First Responders
November 12, 2019
- Oak View, Creekside Host Fall Festival
October 8, 2019
- School Board Names District’s Newest School
March 26, 2019
- Principal Announced for Newest School
December 14, 2018
Creekside administration sends home the Creekside Chronicle via email about once a month. Find our most recent newsletters below:
November 2019 Creekside Chronicle
September 2019 Creekside Chronicle
July 9, 2019 Creekside Chronicle
May 17, 2019 Creekside Chronicle
March 29, 2019 Creekside Chronicle
February 24, 2019 Creekside Chronicle
February 19, 2019 Creekside Chronicle
More Information About Creekside News and Events
WCS Closed Through April 24
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Williamson County Schools are closed through April 24. For the most up-to-date information from WCS on closures and more related to the pandemic, please visit the WCS Coronavirus webpage.
With our school closures, WCS has compiled student resources to reinforce and review work that has been done this year.
- The county has a Student Resources page on the WCS website with everything that is currently available.
- Everything is linked in students’ ClassLink dashboard. It can be found at http://my.classlink.com/wcstn.
- Students will need their WCS username and password to access these programs. If your child needs that information, please email his or her teacher or reach out to the technology department via the contact information on the WCS Student Resources page.
- Any Google resources your child wants to access will require him or her to log into Google as well. They do this using their normal username followed by “@myplace.wcs.edu” and then with their usual password. Anyone else logged into Google will need to log out before your child can log in.
- On March 26, the county will be releasing grade level packets to review and reinforce skills from across the curriculum. These packets are currently being assembled by teams of teachers and administrators from across the county.
- If you are looking for additional guidance, we can recommend the district scope and sequence. It is searchable by grade level and content area. Additionally, each document is broken down into standards for each quarter. You can find all of the scope and sequence documents at https://www.wcs.edu/district/departments/tla/scope-sequence/.
Kindergarten Sight Words
Kindergarten families that are looking to practice their report card sight works can find them in our posted Kindergarten Sight Words List.
Kindergarten Registration has been postponed and a new date has yet to be announced. Please watch this space and online for more information as it becomes available.
Parents can find all of the forms that are needed in our New Student Registration Packet.
The following documents must be provided at the time of registration in order to fully register:
- Original Birth Certificate (we can make a copy but must see the original)
- TWO utility bills: Power, Water / Sewer, Gas
- One proof of residency: lease agreement, deed, mortgage statement, property tax
- Parent photo ID or driver’s license
** Immunizations – At the time of registration, some children may have not had their final round of immunizations. Immunizations may be submitted immediately following the five-year-old appointment. Please be sure to schedule this appointment scheduled soon! Students may not attend the kindergarten screening or attend school without immunizations.
Yearbooks are on sale now through March 31. The cost is $25. Place your order at www.yearbookordercenter.com, and use the Creekside Elementary School Order Number 17967.