Financing the District
The objective of the Budget and Finance Department is to provide the most efficient and effective management of school district financial affairs and to ensure compliance with budgetary and reporting goals. With a $337 million operational budget, the goal of this office is to provide financial reporting to ensure decision makers have the financial data they need to make responsible decisions. To see current and previous year financial history, visit the department’s OpenGov page on the WCS website.
School Support Organizations
- Annual Complete Listing of Entities Reported
- Support Organization Annual Information Form
- Support Organization Annual (or Monthly) Financial Report
- Support Organization Financial Review and Inspection Form
- Support Organization Procedures Manual
Please fax employment verifications to Vicki Jespen at 615-472-5766.