School Menus & Nutritional Information
Williamson County Schools (WCS) Food Services makes nutritious and well-prepared meals every day. Serving times vary according to each school’s operational hours. Also see more information regarding meal prices and payments.
The WCS school menus are listed below as well as carb counts. All menus and nutritional information for the 2019 – 2020 school year are provided for the current and upcoming month.
Find out what’s for breakfast and lunch and learn more about the nutritional make-up of the breakfast and lunch items being served in all WCS schools.
- Due to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulations, if a student does not take all the proper food components to make a lunch, then each item on the tray must be charged at al a carte pricing.
- A la carte items are sold at each school.
- Items are varied. Please check with your child’s café manager.
- December 2019 Elementary School Breakfast Nutritional Information
- December 2019 Elementary Lunch Nutritional Information
- December 2019 Middle School Breakfast Nutritional Information
- November 2019 Middle School Lunch Nutritional Information
Parent & Student Meal Resources
For additional resources or some of our frequently asked questions, please see information below.