School Supply List
Get ready for a great year at Brentwood Middle! Below is a list of supplies that each student will need for the upcoming school year. Stock up and get ready to begin your journey at BMS.
- Wide rule filler paper (1,000 sheets)
- 24 #2 pencils
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- 4 blue or black pens
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- Protective case/sleeve for a Dell Chromebook 3100 2-in-1 (11.6 inches)
- Students in middle school level math classes (Course 1, 2, or 3) will need to have a non-graphing calculator. BMS suggests purchasing the TI – 30XIIs or the TI – 30XS Multiview calculators.
- Students in high school level math classes (Algebra I or Geometry) will need a TI – 84 graphing calculator.
- If you are considering purchasing your child a Texas Instruments graphing calculator in the near future, please do not purchase a “chargeable” version, unless it is a TI – 84CE. Please purchase the regular TI – 84 Plus that operates on batteries.