Get Involved with our Parent Teacher Organization
Brentwood Middle School has a very active and involved PTO. The PTO is led by the Executive Committee and the chairpersons of it’s committees. These dedicated and enthusiastic parent volunteers serve as a vehicle of organization, but the success of each of these projects can only be attributed to all BMS families! The presence of parents is a valuable asset at Brentwood Middle, and their volunteer hours contribute greatly to the educational experience of all students. If you would like to participate in the PTO, please email or call one of the members below.
PTO Information and Links
- Learn about all the BMS PTO has to offer. Volunteer opportunities to activities, you will find it on the BMS PTO Website.
- Purchase spirit wear online through the Viking Athletic Store.
- View a message from the BMS PTO Presidents.
- Learn about the BMS PTO by downloading the Brentwood Middle Parent Teacher Organization Bylaws.
- View a message from the PTO about Mission Possible.
PTO Executive Board
The BMS PTO is very active throughout the school year. If you would like to get involved and join one of the many committees that are in place, please view the BMS Committee List for 2020 for committee chair contact information.