• Enrollment in Williamson County

    Welcome to Williamson County Schools! To enroll your child in one of our schools, view the Enrollment Documents that best suit your family's needs. If you are new to Williamson County, please request a Skyward Account in order to enroll your student. If you currently have a Skyward account, please log in and follow the prompts for enrolling a new student. Discover your child’s zoned school.

  • Kindergarten Registration

    Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open! Families who already have a current WCS student will be able to register their child by logging into their Skyward account and selecting the WCS New Student Enrollment link. Families who do not currently have a WCS student need to request a Skyward account.

English Enrollment Documents

Documentos de inscripción en español