The exceptional student, parental and community involvement in Williamson County Schools completes the formula for the district’s success. Parents are encouraged to get involved with their child’s school by volunteering, participating in parent organizations and subscribing to the district’s e-newsletter InFocus.
Using the ClassLink Dashboard, students can access Email, Files, Online Textbooks, and Web Resources. It is important to sign in and sync your Chrome browser for your ClassLink Dashboard apps to work correctly.
- Adding an App to the ClassLink Dashboard
- Allowing the Browser Extension for the ClassLink Dashboard
- ClassLink Dashboard Instructions
- Google Chrome Sign-In and Sync
- Instructions for Google Chrome Sign-In and Sync
- Introducing the ClassLink Dashboard
- Obtaining a Brentwood Library Card
- Obtaining a Williamson County Public Library Card
- Updating a Password on the ClassLink Dashboard
- ClassLink – Panel de control
- Google Chrome Ingresar y sincronizar
- Google Chrome: Ingresar y sincronizar Instrucciones
Using the ClassLink Dashboard, staff can access email, web resources and more. It is important to sign in and sync your Chrome browser for your ClassLink Dashboard apps to work correctly.