The exceptional student, parental and community involvement in Williamson County Schools completes the formula for the district’s success. Parents are encouraged to get involved with their child’s school by volunteering, participating in parent organizations and subscribing to the district’s e-newsletter InFocus.
Student & Family Resources
Using the ClassLink Dashboard, students can access Email, Files, Online Textbooks, and Web Resources. It is important to sign in and sync your Chrome browser for your ClassLink Dashboard apps to work correctly.
- Adding an App to the ClassLink Dashboard
- Allowing the Browser Extension for the ClassLink Dashboard
- ClassLink Dashboard Instructions
- Google Chrome Sign-In and Sync
- Instructions for Google Chrome Sign-In and Sync
- Introducing the ClassLink Dashboard
- Obtaining a Brentwood Library Card
- Obtaining a Williamson County Public Library Card
- Updating a Password on the ClassLink Dashboard
- ClassLink – Panel de control
- Google Chrome Ingresar y sincronizar
- Google Chrome: Ingresar y sincronizar Instrucciones
Using the ClassLink Dashboard, staff can access email, web resources and more. It is important to sign in and sync your Chrome browser for your ClassLink Dashboard apps to work correctly.
A Culture of Kindness
Families and staff are encouraged to embrace a culture of kindness and create open lines of communication.
School-based personnel are expected to return parent/guardian communication in all forms within 48 hours during the school week when school is in session. Families should communicate important details with their child's teacher that may impact them on a day-to-day basis. This will allow the teacher to be best prepared to support students each day.
WCS is continuing to focus on the Be Nice state of mind. This culture of kindness helps families develop close relationships with their student's teachers and school staff. Families are encouraged to share feedback with those who work in their child's school.
Visitors are welcome on all of our campuses. However, the district protects instructional time during the school day and wants to ensure teaching occurs without distraction. If you have a specific need on campus, be sure to schedule time with building personnel before visiting, and make sure you are aware of the visitor protocols.
Volunteering is always appreciated. Communication will consistently come from the school level regarding opportunities.