Thompson's Station Parent Teacher Organization
Thompson’s Station Elementary is very proud of having an active parent and teacher organization. Our PTO holds several events throughout the year to raise money and help in the aid and instruction of students at TSES. It is the mission of the PTO to do the following:
- Work in tandem with the administration, faculty, staff, parents, and community to further student success.
- Organize events and fund-raisers to supplement and fund school needs, new technologies, etc.
- Develop and aid in the creation of new programs to support or enrich the curriculum.
- Support school improvement and promote the finest education possible for the students.
- Encourage and aid the overall morale of the school community.
Executive Board Members
Thompson's Station Elementary boasts a robust and hard-working host of volunteers. Our executive board strives to connect our children, faculty, school, and community.
- President - DeAundra O'Neal
- Vice President - Kelly Harrell
- Vice President - Tish Pierce
- Treasurer/Fundraising - Alanda Lavalleur
- Events -Cheri Nolan
- Spirit Wear - Robin Estep
- Director of Staff Support - Sarah Mercer
- PTO Webiste/Newsletter - Misty Carter
- Director of Volunteers - Teri Froman
- Room Parent Chairman - Daril Blake
- Hospitality - Lindsay Northam
- Spirit Nights - Allison Anderson
- Social Media - Stacy Kennedy