Academics and Programs
Students will participate in special classes daily. Students will rotate through Art, Library and Technology, Music, and Physical Education. Students will also have guidance classes with our counselor on a quarterly basis.
Additionally, Crockett strives to offer extracurricular opportunities for a variety of student interests and talents. If you are interested in an activity, please contact the front office.
Crockett Student Activities
- Crockett’s Media Center is open before school and during the day for students to check out books.
- School Age Child Care ( SACC) care is available prior to and after school.
- Students may participate in “Pioneer Pacers” with our P.E. teachers in the mornings on the track.
- Fifth grade students are invited to participate in Student Council.
- Students may join the Elementary World Language Program.
If you would like more information about joining an activity, please contact the office and be on the lookout for information from our activity leaders.
Special Classes Offered at Crockett
Crockett students attend art, music, and library once a week and physical education twice each week. Our guidance teacher circulates among the grade levels, visiting each class four times a year.