Academics & Programs
Franklin High School strives to provide meaningful challenges that encourage students to maximize their abilities to propel them to their next steps in life. A wide range of high quality academic courses and programs are offered to help students maximize their abilities, including Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, College, Career and Technical Education, JROTC, ACT Prep, Academic Intervention, and Freshmen Academy.
Franklin High students have a wide range of program opportunities to participate in before, during, and after the school day. Whether a club, sport, activity, or theater production, there is something for every student.
- Our award winning Fine Arts programs give students the opportunity to take courses in performing and visual arts.
- School Counseling offers information on high school and college, career planning, as well as scholarship lists and testing information.
- The comprehensive College, Career and Technical Education (CCTE) program offers students choices from ten different programs of study.
- Franklin High athletes may participate in a variety of sports offered during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- Students receive a high-quality, challenging, international education when taking courses in the IB Programme.
- Students benefit in many ways by participating in extracurricular activities. There is a school sponsored or student led club available for every interest.
- The FHS Library Media Center offers students and teachers a wide range of resources.