The Mill Creek/Nolensville campus is unique in that all three schools, Nolensville High School, Mill Creek Middle School and Mill Creek Elementary School, are all located within walking distance of one another. Mill Creek Middle and Mill Creek Elementary Schools share a building but operate as two separate schools. This special setting adds to the community spirit that the residents of the town of Nolensville proudly exhibit.
Our school is approximately a 25 minute drive from Interstate 65 or I-24 and about 15 minutes from I-840. Mill Creek Elementary School houses grades kindergarten through fifth and provides safe facilities along with an excellent learning environment.
- Monday - Friday, 8:45 AM to 3:45 PM
- Monday - Friday, 8:15 AM to 4:15 PM
WCS Inclement Weather Policy
Parents of students attending Williamson County Schools, which includes Mill Creek Elementary School, will receive school closing notifications on their phone and on Facebook, through email and Twitter. Parents will be contacted by phone and email if schools are closed due to hazardous travel conditions. The district’s phone notification system continues to be used by the school district and individual schools to notify parents of school closings and other important information. In addition, parents, students and staff may follow the district’s WCS Facebook Page and WCS Twitter Account to receive the district’s school closing information. For more information about Delays and Closings in the WCS District, please visit the Williamson County School Website.
Important Safety Information and Procedures for All Visitors
- All visitors enter through the front door.
- All visitors must present identification prior to entering the door (this will show in the security camera).
- All visitors will state name and scheduled purpose of visit.
- All visitors will receive a sticker. It must be visible at all times while in the building.
- All visitors must sign out and exit through front door.