Upon graduation from Page High School, students will have completed:
- English Language Arts – 4 credits
- Mathematics – 4 credits
- Science – 3 credits
- Social Studies – 3 credits
- Wellness – 1 credit
- Physical Education – 0.5 credit
- Personal Finance – 0.5 credit
- World Language – 2 credits
- Fine Arts – 1 credit
- Elective Focus – 3 credits
- Senior Project
Courses are offered at the following levels at Page High School:
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses: designed to prepare a student to earn college credit through the successful completion of the A.P. Test in that subject area.
- Honors: a challenging pace designed for the student who has displayed a record of academic success. Students enrolled in Honors courses must complete the Honors Portfolio in order to receive Honors credit (this is required by the State of Tennessee).
- College Preparatory: all courses are considered college preparatory unless specifically labeled otherwise.
- Resource: open only to students who have been placed in the course by IEP-team approval.
Digital Arts and Design
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Health Science: Diagnostic Services
Health Sciences: Emergency Services
Health Sciences: Nursing Services
Project Lead The Way (Honors)
The Senior Project consists of three components to be completed in the spring semester of the junior year and the fall semester of the senior year. The components are: community service, a presentation, and a portfolio are all required of Page High students to graduate.
The Williamson County Schools Board of Education requires successful completion of a Senior Project for graduation from Page High School. If you have any questions about the Senior Project and its requirements, please contact a board member.
Students can locate specific information on Google Classroom.
Members of the Senior Project Board and Contact Information:
- Josh Hollandsworth, Chairperson of the Senior Project Board
- Dr. Katie Hill, Executive Principal
- Mr. Randy Hatley, Assistant Principal 12th Grade
- Ms. Kelly Sailors, Assistant Principal 10th & 11th Grade
- Cathy Johnson, Student Support Services
- Laurie Mauldin, Mathematics
- Anna Montague, English
- Lance Olivas,World Language
- Megan Stitt, Science
- Michelle Tripp, Theater