These resources will provide you with valuable information for both students and parents. PTO information is presented so that you may become a member of the wonderful partnership between parents and the educators at Woodland.
If you cannot find what you need, use the Search box at the top right of any page or contact someone in Woodland's front office for assistance at 615-472-4930.
- WCS Academic Calendar 2023 - 2024
- WCS Links to the Community
- New Student Enrollment
- Bell Schedules
- Bus Routes and School Zones
- Health Services and Forms
- Menus, Nutritional Information and Payments
- PTO Membership
- Student Supplies Lists
Be sure to select your grade supplies for 2023 - 2024
- Woodland Athletic Club (season passes and WAC swag)
- Yearbook Ordering Information (Search by school name)
Class Fee Payments
Pay for class fees, participation fees, athletic passes, and more using SchoolCashOnline.
If you don’t see the class or activity you’re looking for, contact the bookkeeper, Cecelia Manning.
Who Do I Contact if I have a Question?
Who do I Contact? It is recommended that you follow the Order of Contacts below when faced with questions or concerns.
1. Classroom Teacher
2. School Principal
3. Executive Director of Middle Schools
4. Assistant Superintendent
6. Your family's School Board Representative