Page High News & Events
Latest and current news from Page High. Stay up to date with the amazing activities our Page Patriots are involved with. We welcome you to come and support our community.
- Page on Point- Watch the Latest Announcements and News from Page High on Page On Point. Brought to you by PHS Studios.
- Congratulations to the Page Band for earning Small Division Band Champion and 1st place in class 3A at the Bands at the Rock Contest.
- Homecoming Week 2023 - HOCO Dance Tickets can be purchased through GoFan.co
- Monday 9/25 Pajama Day
- Tuesday 9/26 Character Day
- Wednesday 9/27 Barbie v. Oppenheimer
- Thursday 9/28 Soccer Mom v. BBQ Dad
- Friday 9/30 Patriot Out
- Patriot Prep (Schoology ACT Prep Group) – Join Patriot Prep for your ACT Prep needs. This group will be completely digital and on SCHOOLOGY. Join for ACT help videos and practice. Those that join the group and complete tasks will have the chance at prizes. Check Schoology weekly for new challenges. Contact Mr. Chandler for any questions. #Revinfor27
- Senior ACT October 3rd - All seniors are required to take the ACT on October 3, 2023 unless you have earned a 36. Permission slips to leave after the exam will be available soon.
- PSAT - Students interested in taking the PSAT may pay now through School Cash Online. Payment is due October 6th. The test date is October 24th and will be administered on their Google Chromebooks.
- AP Tests - AP Exam Payment is also open in School Cash Online; please choose the accurate exam name when ordering. The test dates are May 6th-17th and will be administered on paper. Payment deadline is October 6th.
- Athletic Season Passes - Athletic Season Passes are available on GoFan.co, $75 for students and $100 for non-students. Please contact Coach Benji Gray if you have any questions.
- Donations needed for the Clinic
Bottles of water
Small cans of ginger ale or Sprite/7-Up
Featured in InFocus
Page High student Lochlan Reid is using his digital art skills to educate families about the district's new dress code policy.