Mill Creek Media Center
The mission of our Media Center is to support the learning process by providing a wide range of resources that will give students an opportunity to achieve academic success. We assist students, teachers, and staff in becoming effective users of information, foster a love of reading, and partner with teachers to teach information literacy skills. We have related arts classes that are taught in the library throughout the school year, as well as time for students and classes to utilize library resources during their day. The Media Center is always a fun place to be!
We look forward to your next trip to the MCMS Media Center!
Mrs. Katie Maurer
Library Policies & Procedures
- The library is open from 7:30 AM–3:00 PM daily.
- The library operates on a flexible schedule, meaning that teachers may sign up to bring their classes for book checkout, research, or other academic needs. Students are able to come to the library throughout the day as needed.
- During study focus times, the library is open for students who need a place to read, study, or research. Students must have permission from their teacher to come during study focus.
- If a student needs to come to the library during class time, he/she must have a pass from the teacher.
- There is one library printer for student use. The printer is for school related documents only.
- Books are checked out for 15 school days. Lost or damaged textbooks and/or library fines must be paid by the end of each school year.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Because we share a space with elementary students, be considerate of them by maintaining a low level of noise upon entering the library.
About the MCMS Library
Our library has over 9,000 titles including fiction and nonfiction books, ebooks, audio books, professional books, online databases, and reference materials available for students and staff.
- Follett Destiny
This list of books on this site are auto-generated from Sora based on publisher recommended interest levels. However, there are books listed which are set at a higher grade level in WCS. Students may only view what is available at their level in the Sora App on Classlink.
- Classroom Libraries
- Digital Resource Library
- Library/Media Center Circulation Restrictions Request Form