News, Events, and Updates
Stay up to date with current and relevant opportunities our Yellow Jackets are given. Please watch for email communication from the school for updates.
Students enjoy a mini-winter break from school from Feb.16-19.Concert Tuesday, February 27thThe Fairview HS Band program will be having a FREE Concert on Tuesday, February 27th at 7:00pm as we prepare for our assessment the following Tuesday at MTSU. Students will arrive early to help set up between 7:15am-7:50am (before P1), we will have our dress rehearsal on stage during period 3, and we will have a call time in concert black at 6:15pm in the band room. Please come to hear our concert band, the premiere performance of our Spring 2024 Jazz Band, and performances by our WCS Fine Arts Showcase Candidates, Senior, Andree Moreno on Baritone Saxophone and Freshman, Davis Kidder on Alto Saxophone. We'll see you soon!
HOSA is sponsoring a Blood Drive on Feb. 29th. Please sign up through the American Red Cross.
Spring Break is Mar. 12th-19th.
Parents may pay class fees through School Cash Online.
There will be a new cell phone policy for 2023-24 school year at FvHS.
Buy your tickets for all athletic events on GoFan.
Check Points Driving Training
This school year, Fairview High School students who want to drive on campus must complete the Check Points Driving Training through Schoology. This will allow parents/students to complete at their convenience. Please follow the steps below to enroll in the class and complete the steps. Students who have already attended a Check Points Driving Training previously will just need to sign the Safe Driving Contract. Students must have a parking tag on August 31st for the 23-24 school year.
Steps to Complete
- Email Mr. Butler to have the course placed in your Schoology.
- Enroll in Schoology Course through your student’s Schoology tab on Classlink
- Enter Access Code- 6WZK-BKXJ-PMSBQ
- Click on Check Point Training in the Schoology Course. Students will need to sign in to EdPuzzle using their WCS login.
- Complete the EdPuzzle as a family. Upon completion an email will be sent to Kandi Groves in Student Services.
- Students should pay for their car tag online through SchoolCashOnline, and bring their Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance to Student Services.
Parking passes will be paid for on School Cash Online. It will show an invoice for a $15.00 parking pass. Please note that your student must show a copy of this receipt along with the paperwork below to obtain a car tag.