Chapman’s Retreat Elementary is very proud of having an active Parent-Teacher Organization. Our PTO holds several events throughout the year to raise money for our school. It is the mission of the CRES PTO to:
- Work with the administration, faculty, staff, parents, and community to further student success.
- Organize events and fund-raisers to supplement and fund school needs, new technologies, and more.
- Develop and aid in the creation of new programs to support or enrich the curriculum.
- Support school improvement and promote the finest education possible for the students.
- Encourage and aid the overall morale of the school community.
Visit the PTO website for details on upcoming sponsored events, order spirit wear, and much more!
Access the CRES PTO membership form to join the CRES PTO!
Have questions about the PTO? Contact Tiffany Woodard by email or by calling 615-472-4300.
2022-2023 PTO Board
President: Tiffany Woodard
Vice President: Lauren Vastano
Treasurer: Julie Brice
Secretary: Martha Ford
Volunteer Coordinator: Kimberly Dyer