Join our PTO!
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, Volunteer Sign Ups and Communications starting with the 2021-2022 school year.
We invite you to visit CGES PTO website to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, make purchases, sign up to volunteer, receive communication from Room Parent and much, much more.
How to Sign Up:
Go to the CGES PTO website.
Click on the Register/Login button.
If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTO Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Download the Membership Toolkit Mobile App from Apple App Store or Android Google Play. You will find this to be very useful for staying in touch so you can always get the latest information.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact our PTO.
College Grove Elementary’s Parent Teacher Organization plays a very important part in our school community by:
- Establishing and maintaining a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Supporting school improvement teams and promoting the finest education possible for the students.
- Expanding technology and supplementing equipment and supplies.
- Increasing student safety and security.
- Developing programs and projects that will support and enrich the curriculum.
- Enhancing the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.