Edmondson Positive Behavior Support Program
Character development is very important at EES. Every 9 weeks, Life Skills classes, led by one of EES‘s guidance counselors, will focus on one of our school expectations. We use the Positive Behavior Support Program (PBIS) to instruct and reinforce students for displaying our four school-wide expectations. Throughout the year, we will teach and consistently enforce these school wide expectations. Students caught meeting or going above and beyond expectations will receive verbal praise at school and an Edmondson Elementary School E-Buck that can be used in the classroom.
- September – Be Respectful
- October – True to You (for following your heart and not worrying what others think)
- November- Be Responsible
- December – Growing Brain (for using a Growth Mindset)
- February – Be Safe
- March – Daring Detective (for being an excellent problem solver)
- April – Be Your Best
- May – Champion of Curiosity (for unleashing your wonder)
One student from each class will be recognized from each classroom for displaying this expectation and being a role model for their peers and receive an EES Character Award at a school assembly.