Franklin High Parent Association
The Franklin High School Parent Association works toward a common goal of enriching the quality of education at FHS. Membership dollars supports a number of programs and events throughout the school year including Project Graduation, academic recognition, baccalaureate reception, landscaping, fine arts, hospitality and scholarships among many others.
President: Teri Anderson
Vice President: Amanda Durham
Parliamentarian: Lisha Pope
Treasurer: Emily Butler
Recording Secretary: Lisa Dickinson
IT Secretary: Michele Lanham
To contact FHS PA Officers email them from the PA Board webpage.
- Academic Recognition: Allison Cobb, Kristin Cundall
- Building & Grounds: Emily Reilly
- Email Database Coordinator: Simonne Poff
- Fine Arts: Jill Forbess, Michelle Wolfson
- Fundraising/Membership: Marla Armstrong, Michelle Ferguson
- Hospitality: Kelli LoPiccolo
- International Baccalaureate: Kim Cannon
- Volunteers Coordinators/Office: Patty Weatherford
- Volunteers Coordinators/Copy Room & Library: Raquel Babb
- Volunteers Coordinators/Textbooks: Angela Pillow
- Teacher Representative: Patsy Vaden
- Senior Class Representatives: Kim Imbrect, Kathy Sellers, Sarah Ligon, Elizabeth Sweatt
- Senior Project Graduation Coordinator: Michelle Kirkpatrick
- Senior Recognition:
- Mistletoe Market–Seniors: Leslye Isaacs, Stephanie Smith
- Junior Class Reps: Lynn Cook, Amy Black, Camille O’Donnell, Carissa Zelnik
- Junior Project Graduation Coordinators: Samantha Jay, Marilyn Trussell
- Spring Market–Juniors: Andrea Campbell, Kristen Melichar
- Sophomore Class Reps: Liz Robertson, Rebecca Walters, Dianne Moore, Chris & Brooks Reid
- Sophomore Project Graduation Coordinator:
- Freshman Class Reps: Holly Nihill, Marian Vasuta, Jen Knotts, Neeka Blankenship, Karrie Galdino
To contact any of the Committee Chairs listed above email them from the PA Committee Chairs webpage.
Please explore the Parents Association website for more in-depth information.
PA meetings take place on the first Monday of each month from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM in the school library.
Please register or update your account with the Parent Association to receive school announcements.
There are many opportunities for parents to get involved at Franklin High. Your help is needed and greatly appreciated. Volunteering is a great way to meet people, enhance your child’s education, and strengthen our school community. Please sign up to volunteer on the PA website.