We are the Franklin Rebels!
At Franklin High School our motto “A Tradition of Excellence” is evident by the success of our students in academics, the arts, and athletics. Our mission is to provide an engaging environment that challenges all students to reach their full potential and become lifelong learners who are responsible, respectful, contributing member of the local and global communities.
Franklin High School Beliefs
- All students can learn.
- Students are individuals with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students should take responsibility for their learning and behavior.
- Students benefit from a variety of instructional approaches.
- Classroom instruction relates curriculum to real-world experiences.
- Student success is celebrated through diverse academic and extra-curricular activities.
- An effective school combines the efforts of administrators, students, faculty, staff, parents, and the community to develop policy and make important decisions.
- Student achievement and understanding is measured through a variety of assessments.
- Every student has a right to attend school with a safe environment and an atmosphere conducive to learning.