“Seniors: Please report ALL scholarship money you have been offered, whether or not you accepted it, on the Google Doc below.”
Important Dates from the Counseling Center
WCS Planning Guide Information
Click the link below to see the county course offering and other county-related items you will need to know for planning the school year.
Fairview High Course Offerings
Click below to see the courses Fairview High will offer for the 2018-19 school year.
This year AP scores are only available online. Students will not receive scores in the mail. To get scores, students must sign up for a free College Board account at apscore.org . We encourage students to do this now so they will be ready to access their scores in July.
WCS Board Policy on Honors and Distinction Diplomas (PDF opens in a new window)
Tennessee Diploma with Honors:
Students who score at or above all of their subject readiness benchmarks on the ACT will graduate with honors. The benchmark set for each test is English-18, Math-22, Reading-21, and Science-24.
Tennessee Diploma with Distinction:
Students will graduate with distinction by attaining a B average and completing at least one of the following:
- Earn a nationally recognized industry certification
- Participate in at least one of the Governor’s Schools
- Participate in one of the All-State musical organizations
- Be selected as a National Merit Finalist or Semi-Finalist
- Attain a score of 31 or higher composite score on the ACT
- Attain a 3 or higher on at least two advanced placement exams
- Successfully complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- Earn 12 or more semester hours of transcript college credit