Important Dates from the Counseling Center
WCS Planning Guide Information
Click the link below to see the county course offering and other county-related items you will need to know for planning the school year.
Fairview High Course Offerings
Click below to see the courses Fairview High will offer for the 2017-18 school year.
This year AP scores are only available online. Students will not receive scores in the mail. To get scores, students must sign up for a free College Board account at apscore.org . We encourage students to do this now so they will be ready to access their scores in July.
WCS Board Policy on Honors and Distinction Diplomas (PDF opens in a new window)
Tennessee Diploma with Honors:
Students who score at or above all of their subject readiness benchmarks on the ACT will graduate with honors. The benchmark set for each test is English-18, Math-22, Reading-21, and Science-24.
Tennessee Diploma with Distinction:
Students will graduate with distinction by attaining a B average and completing at least one of the following:
- Earn a nationally recognized industry certification
- Participate in at least one of the Governor’s Schools
- Participate in one of the All-State musical organizations
- Be selected as a National Merit Finalist or Semi-Finalist
- Attain a score of 31 or higher composite score on the ACT
- Attain a 3 or higher on at least two advanced placement exams
- Successfully complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- Earn 12 or more semester hours of transcript college credit