Fairview High School:
2595 Fairview Blvd.
Fairview, TN 37062
Fairview High School exists to foster Jacket Pride by modeling service to other, collaborating as a school
community for the betterment of all, and relentlessly encouraging higher expectations to achieve personal
Fairview High School will cultivate prepared, lifelong learners who are positive contributors to their
Hours of Operation:
Half Day Dismissal:
Office Hours of Operation:
Mascot: Yellow Jackets
Click the links to the left to find directions and a map to Fairview High School.
You can also view Alumni information by clicking on the left link.
Fairview High was established in 1956 with the name of West High since it served the residents of Western Williamson County. Before the school was built students from this area had to attend Franklin or Hillsboro High Schools. The school was located on Highway 100 and it presently serves as a Williamson County Parks and Recreation Center. The school had students from grades 7-12. The school’s first principal was W.W. Wallace and the first graduating class had 20 seniors. The students choose the Yellow Jacket as its mascot and black and gold as its colors. In 1962 the school’s name was officially changed to Fairview High.
The school was moved in 1982 to present location at 2595 Fairview Boulevard. The building has had several additions since its opening including 3 wing additions, plus auto mechanics addition, sports auditorium, outdoor athletic weight room and this year we will add preforming arts center.
Power Monday Schedule: School will begin at 8:35am