Library and Media Center
Credit Recovery is held in the library Monday-Thursday after school from 2:45p-4:45p. Please contact the guidance department for more information about Credit Recovery.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:10-2:45 (Power Mondays)
The library is not open on Power Mondays in the monrings. Room E-3 is open on these dates for computer use.
- Students may check out books and selected audiovisual items for a two week period as long as they have no overdue items or charges.
- If an item is lost of badly damaged, the replacement cost of the item will bne charged.
- A late charge for overdue items will be charged at the rate of ten cents per school day after a five day grace period.
- Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis. You must have a signed planner from your teacher to be in the library during class time. Computers are available for school work only.
- We ask that students help keep the library neat and clean by placing books in their proper places and by refraining from bringing food or drinks into the library.
- We ask that students respect the right of others and make the library a pleasant place to be.
The aim of the Fairview High School Media Center is to be a welcoming, caring, and helpful place where a smile, patience, and helpfulness are always to be found.
Our goal is to provide an environment where the love of reading will grow, research and computer skills will be enhanced and ones intellectual curiosity will be stimulated and satisfied. A very important purpose of the media center is to provide support to the teaching staff as they teach and to the students as they learn.