Parent & Student Resources
Whether you’ve been part of our family or are new to GES, below are lists of resources for both students and parents to utilize. If you can’t find what you need, use the Search box at the bottom of any page or in our school website menu at the top, or contact us for assistance.
Arrival & Dismissal
Learn more about our procedures on various transportation areas.
- Arrival, Dismissal and Morning Car Rider Procedures
- Car Rider Procedures for 2019 – 2020 *New this year*
- SACC Drop Off & Pickup Procedures – Available August 2019
- Safe Stop Information
- School Bus Procedures – Available August 2019
Attendance Policies at GES
- New Truancy Plan 2018 (PDF)
- If absent, please send a note upon return stating the reason for your child’s absence.
- If a note is not received, the absence will be unexcused.
- Absences for a family trip may be excused for one event up to five consecutive days.
- Any family trip extending beyond five days or additional trips resulting in using more than the allotted five days will be unexcused.
- Family trips should be requested by email to Dr. Gordon two weeks prior to departure. She will notify you of the approval.
- Any student that is tardy must be signed in at the front office by a responsible adult.
- All students must be checked out through the office for any early dismissal which is no later than 3:00 PM, after that you may be requested to wait until dismissal.