Grassland Middle Student Athlete Possibilities
The Grassland Middle School Athletic Department and sports teams model the vision and expectations of Williamson County Schools, the WMAA, and the TMSAA.
Our Goals are:
- Create positive student-athlete opportunities
- Responsibility and Integrity
- Succeed and win championships
- Value to Page, Community, and State
- Provide memorable fan experiences
As Generals, students will make a commitment to themselves, their teammates and the athletic program to follow the expectations of being an athlete. GMS offers a variety of sports in fall, winter, and spring seasons.
To learn more about Williamson County Schools athletic guidelines and requirements, complete required electronic athletic forms in order to participate, or for specific information on tryouts for various sports, please contact the head coach.