Library & Technology Resources
The Grassland Middle Library has approximately 12,000 fiction and nonfiction books, audio books, professional books, journals and reference materials for our students and staff. We provide resources and recreational reading materials that enable our students to become both information literate and lifelong readers. Educational technology and professional materials are also available for faculty and staff. The Library operates on a flexible schedule and is open to students throughout the day.
Media Center Policies
- Students leaving a study hall or class must bring a pass to the circulation desk from the teacher that includes: student name, teacher name, date and time.
- Students must sign in on a sheet that will be used as roster in the event of an emergency.
- Once in the library, students will be send back to class 10 minutes before class ends with the original pass signed by a Media Center staff member.
- Students can only use the front entrances to enter/exit.
- Students in the library will follow verbal instructions in case of an emergency.
- Students may not have food or drinks in the library or labs.
- A teacher may not send more than 4 students at a time.
The Grassland Middle School Library Media Center provides resources and services to help develop life-long readers and information literate members of society. Our collection of over 12,000 books, videos, and technology resources, along with information literacy instruction, enables students and faculty to think, learn and grow.