Library and Technology Resources
The Hillsboro Library and Media Center is a place in which students can explore new worlds through any of the thousands of fiction titles, use print and online resources to expand their minds through research, and work toward reading goals using the Accelerated Reader system.
Library and Media Center Mission
The mission of Hillsboro Elementary Middle School’s Library and Media Center is to develop a love for reading in every student so they become independent and life-long library users.
Media Center Resources
Use the list below to use some popular resources for students.
Media Center Policies
- Each class will visit the library weekly.
- Students may visit the library independently before school, during lunch, during homeroom, and after school.
- Before School 8:05 AM – 8:30 AM
- After School 3:30 PM – 3:45 PM
- Students may visit the library throughout the school day with a teacher’s permission and a pass.
- Teachers may not send more than 2 students at a time.
- Students are invited to recommend titles for future purchase.