Heritage Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization
One of the main goals of the PTO in the new school year is to foster a true sense of unity and belonging in the Heritage community: not only within the walls of the school itself but also within the larger community of Spring Hill. By fostering this sense of community, a genuine feeling of school pride will develop!
- President: Tiffany Martin
- Vice Presidents: Caitlin Smith, Jennifer Ladd, Nicole Jones
- Treasurer: Elise Gworek
- Secretary: Heather Morris
- Liaison: Brent Hardin
To further encourage everyone working together, the PTO will work to ensure the most effective communication possible, seeking input and providing information for upcoming activities, fundraisers and volunteer opportunities. In this way, everyone can feel included and can fulfill their role as an integral part of the Heritage community. We are very excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to working with each of you!
Please visit the PTO Website for more information.
The Heritage PTO supports areas such as:
- Teacher Appreciation
- Classroom Supplies/Instructional Materials
- Literacy (summer library hours, classroom libraries)
- Community-Building (PTO events)
- Eagle Store (PBIS program supplies)
- Recreation (playground improvements)
- School Beautification