Independence High School Athletics
Our Goals are:
- Create positive student-athlete opportunities
- Responsibility and Integrity
- Succeed and win championships
- Value to Page, Community, and State
- Provide memorable fan experiences
As Eagle athletes, students will make a commitment to themselves, teammates and the athletic program to follow the expectations of being an athlete. Independence High offers a wide variety of sports in fall, winter, and spring seasons. Learn more about Williamson County Schools athletic guidelines and requirements, complete required electronic athletic forms in order to participate in athletics, or for specific information on tryouts for various sports, please contact the head coach.