It’s been a busy summer for construction crews as work progresses at numerous sites across the district.
Although some projects have come to an end, others are just beginning. Below is a list of the construction projects that are complete and those still in progress.
- Fairview Elementary and Fairview High School renovation projects are now complete.
- Fairview High’s press box is complete.
- Jordan Elementary is complete and occupied.
- Thompson’s Station Elementary is complete and occupied.
- Thompson’s Station Middle is complete and occupied.
Still in Progress
- Heritage Middle Auditorium should be complete by the first week in August.
- Scales Elementary continues to move forward with the new classroom and administration addition. The estimated completion date is summer 2019.
- Franklin High School multi-purpose field and track is nearing completion.
- Franklin High Annex Phase 1 is complete with Phase 2 projected to start in the fall.
- Page Middle School three-story classroom building is under contract and construction is scheduled to begin in August 2018.
- Page High School multi-purpose field is progressing. Turf installation was scheduled to begin July 30.
- Grassland and Sunset auditoriums are moving forward with a possible start date of fall 2018.
- Brentwood High STEM building construction is progressing well and on schedule for completion in the winter of 2019.