Wrapping your head around today’s technology can be a challenge, and Williamson County Schools wants to help.
Beginning in November, parents are invited to attend Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) informational meetings that aim to teach parents about the devices their children are using in school and at home.
At these meetings, parents can learn how to use the devices to restrict and monitor their child’s activity. All parents are invited to attend regardless of their child’s grade level.
In order to attend, parents must fill out a registration form and select a date to attend.
Below is a list of the locations and dates of the informational meetings. All meetings begin at 6 p.m.
- Nolensville High – November 7
- Centennial High – November 12
- Ravenwood High – November 13
- Summit High – November 27
- Page High – December 3
- Independence High – December 4
- Brentwood High – December 5
- Fairview High – December 11
- Franklin High – December 13