Mill Creek News
Get the latest news from MCMS. Stay up-to-date with the amazing activities our Mavericks are involved in.
News & Events
- Rising 6th Grade Information: Did you miss Rising 6th Grade Night? No worries! You can view the Rising 6th Grade PowerPoint Presentation.
- MCMS Musical Theater Auditions for 2018-19: Contact Mrs. Isom for audition information.
- NHS Summer Camps: Visit the NHS PTO website for all the exciting summer camp opportunities open to MCMS students!
- Pop-A-Lock & 6th Grade Maverick Meet & Greet Dates: Check the “Save the Date” section of the Summer Info tab above for 6th through 8th grade Pop-A-Lock dates and 6th Grade Maverick Meet & Greet dates/times.
- First Day of School: The first day of the 2018-19 school year is Friday, August 10th and is a half day for students. Dismissal will be at 11:25 AM.
The Mill Creek Current
The Mill Creek Current is our weekly newsletter that provides information about school events, sports, and community activities.
Email Dr. Miller to be added to The Mill Creek Current distribution list.
The 2018-19 newsletters will be posted beginning in August.
Maverick Miracles and NJHS are pleased to announce that we collected 21 cases and 75 pairs of glasses for the Lions Club.
Thank you everyone who donated and helped give the gift of sight!