Library Media Center
(615) 472-5021 Ext. 7600
Library Hours: 7:15 – 2:45
- Click the image to access the Destiny Catalog
- Select Nolensville High School
- Students will login (top right corner) using their school issued username/password.
- Once logged in, students can search for books in the catalog or access online databases. All additional password information is provided on the homepage once logged in.
- Water bottles only, no food or drink.
- Students may list to music using headphones in the library.
- Printing: please ask a member of the library staff before you print. We have black and white, color, and double-sided printing. You may only print school related documents (no invitations, personal photos, etc.).
- Books (print and audio) may be checked out for 3 weeks and reference books overnight.
- Maximum number of checkouts: 5 books, 1 reference.
- When you come to the library, come with a purpose! Work only on school assignments; no games, social networking, etc. Approved electronic devices are to be used for educational purposes only.
- You DO sign in with a planner signed by a teacher when you come to the library
- from a teacher’s class
- from your study hall
- You DO NOT have to sign in when you come to the library
- before or after school
- with a class and your teacher
- You cannot leave the library when there are 5 minutes or less left in the period.
- Be respectful of others working around you by maintaining a low level of noise.