The Williamson County School’s SACC (School Age Child Care) program is a year round program that provides extended care services for school aged children. SACC is offered at all Williamson County Elementary Schools.
- To register for SACC go to www.ezchildtrack.com/sacc/parent
- Click here to register under the “New customers open account” and complete the registration process.
- Pay the $30 per child registration fee for the 2016/2017 school year. You can do this online with a credit card or e-check, pay at the SACC location, or mail a check to the SACC location that your child/ children will be attending. Checks should be made out to SACC.
- Notify your child’s classroom teacher of your dismissal plan
- SACC provides year round programming Monday-Friday.
- We operate school year programming and summer day camp.
- During the school year SACC provides care from 6:30 a.m. until the start of school and from the release of school until 6 p.m.
- SACC is open most days that school is out and provides full day programming from 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- A calendar is available online at https://www.wcs.edu/wp-content/pdf/SACC/calendar.pdf